Stakeholder Engagement and Nurturing
Finding the right stakeholders for your project is hugely beneficial. But keeping them happy, interested and invested takes a great deal of effort and care. With some simple tools and techniques you can get the most out of your stakeholder relationships, building a more fulfilled and productive partnership and a stronger cohort of project supporters.
In this 2 hr workshop, you’ll learn:
- the definition of stakeholders
- tools and techniques to identify stakeholders
- about stakeholder analysis and classifications
- the importance of defined roles and responsibilities
- how to improve stakeholder engagement through nurture
- importance of dealing with difficult stakeholders
- develop tools and plans to manage stakeholder engagement and communication
- tests and quizzes along the way to enhance your learning
Delivered online in two x 1 hr sessions or a single 2 hr session. Also available as a 1-on-1 coaching program. Contact me for more information.